Our health coaches include former police officers; holistic health practitioners; hypnotherapists; physiotherapists; psychologists; chiropractors; fitness experts; nutritionists; and, nurses.
Programs are individualized to help identify and examine key areas of change. Participants work together with coaches in a non-judgmental environment to create awareness, motivation and steps to increase health and well-being. Our coaching uses the latest Internet technology to support and monitor progress.
We also hold group teleconferences. Individuals can join in topic-of-the-week discussions led by experts in a field, either as an active participant or a passive listener. In such discussions, it is easier to identify with others and gain knowledge and support.
- Body/Mind Reaction to Stress
- Eliciting the Relaxation Response
- Exercise to Decrease Stress
- Creating Positive Changes
- Forgiveness and Gratitude
- Relationships and Effective Communication
- Adrenal Dysfunction and Addictions
- Laughter and Recreation